MSDO Finance’s Gold Loan portfolio is the largest in Manipur . It is humbling to know that more than 200 people avail our trusted services on a daily basis.
Since 2016, the company has been serving the interests of customers as its top most priority. Our journey through centuries coupled with the fact that we are still a rapidly growing company, highlights the trust and commitment that our customers have shown in us.
With MSDO Finance. Gold Loan services, it takes no more than a few minutes for your gold to generate cash. The simple procedure that we follow allows:
- Quick loan disbursal
- Minimum loan amount of Rs 1500/- with Rs 300000/- maximum limit
- Pre-payment option-without any penalty
- Minimal documentation
- In-house gold evaluation
- Best customer service with a shorter response time
- Safe custody for gold ornaments
Advantages of taking Gold loan:-
- Easy and Hassel-free Process
- Approval in 30 minutes
- Simple Documentation
- Dedicated Assistance
- No salary certificate or Bank account history is required
- Lowest Interest Rate
Interest Rate of Gold Loan
- Generally gold loan is available at the interest rate of 11.5% to 14.5%
- ROI for tenure less than 1 year is also available at 1%
- Processing fees equals to 2000
- Borrower will be given an option to pay only interest during the entire term and at the end of the tenure, you can pay complete borrowed amount in a single shot
Eligibility & Documents
- Age: 21 years and above
- Profession: Anybody with Steady source of income including: Bank’s Employees, Pensioners
- Identity Proof (Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ PAN Card/Aadhaar Card).
- Address proof(Passport/ Electricity Bill/Telephone bill/ Aadhaar Card).
- Signature proof ( Passport/ PAN Card/Banker’s verification/ cheque).
- 2 passport size photographs
Know about the terms and conditions:
- Foreclosure Charges- charges that are to be paid when the loan is closed before the tenure is completed.
- foreclosure charges can be up to 1%.The minimum loan tenure is 6 Months.
- So foreclosure charges after 6 months are 0.
- Charges for late payment of loan Amount
- 2% p.a. as penal interest over and above the applicable rate of interest.